Lenga is currently based off the Mnemosyne System. An RPG agnostic sourcebook is in the works. It is the intention of Sycarion Diverstions to make Lenga available as a campaign world for MIcrolite 20 and OpenD6.
L01 – Basics:
- Added mention of the Paranormal (PARA) Group of attributes.
- Still need to add definition for Lenga and explain that magical terms include the lenga word for that term. The use of Lenga in playing is entirely optional.
L02 – Attributes:
- Added descriptions of the PARA Group of attributes
- Changed the STR table to reflect recomputed dead lift numbers.
- Created approx IQs for various INT scores.
- Added new Derived Attribure: Mana
- Changed formula to determine MOV and changed example. The old example allowed Swingin’ Sam to win the world record in the 100m Dash.
L03 – Traits:
- Created new Advantages – Mage(Echewe) and Sorcerer(Surgura) that grant characters the ability to cast spells.
- Created new Disadvantages – Night Sorcerer (Asoka Surgura) and Slow Mana Flow (mtororoke).
- Need to add new advantages/disadvantages pertaining enhancing magic.
- Need to add the ritual magic advantage – doesn’t have levels like Mage/Sorcerer
L04 – Skills:
- Added Skill Groups for each of the five elemental forces. Each Skill Group automatically comes with Bolt, Blast, Wall/Shield, and CounterMagic skills.
- Need to add Skill Groups appropriate for setting.
- Need to add Skill Groups for Divination and Ritual Magic.
L05 – Action Points
L06 – Rules – Actions
L07 – Rules – Combat
L08 – Rules – Damage
L09 – Maps & Figures
L10 – Weapons
L11 – Armor
L12 – Inanimate Objects
L13 – Adventures
L14 – Experience
L15 – Character Creation Recap
L16 – Glossary
L17 – Magic described:
- Magic defined.
- CounterMagic defined.
- Five elemental forces explained
- Dueling explained
- Translation of OGL D20 spells. (Currently 10% completed)
- Explanation of the four cycles.
LAA – Appendix A: Extended Attribute Tables
- Attributes generated to 120 for each score with examples if applicable.
- Removed Mega Damage category (made obsolete)
LAE – Appendix E: Divinations and Tokens
- Examples of various divinations and tokens given.
- Names of spellcasters using a specific token/divination technique will be provided in English and Lenga.